The Product Detail Page
Let’s breakdown the product detail page together and we’ll give you some helpful tips to implement which will help to increase sales and bookings.
A product detail page is where customers view a product sold on Black Passport Stamps (BPS). If you’ve shopped on BPS, you’ll probably recognize the product detail page. It’s where customers can find all the relevant information about a particular trip, event or item.
As you’re building your product detail pages, try to think about what will best help customers find your products, discover answers to their questions, and make a purchasing decision. Aim for the ultimate customer experience by making your listings concise, educational, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Images: Square cropped images work best to increase listing quality (e.g., dimensions of 600 x 600 or 1,000 x 1,000 pixels) Use personally shot photos or pictures from copyright free websites like unsplash.com to avoid law suits.
- Product title: 100 characters max. Make it count. Trip and event should include at least a starting month and year (e.g., 10/2021)
- Short description: This is where you’ll add bite size info about your product to capture a customer’s attention.
- Variations: Product options made available to a customer such as event dates, room occupancy, or room type. You can customize these options in the Store Manager.
- Payment options: Such as ‘Pay in full’ or ‘Pay deposit’. Once a customer clicks on deposit, options for payment plans will appear. *Your product may or may not qualify for the deposit option. Please review our Vendor Agreement for more details.
- Vendor details: Customers can view the specific vendor selling the product as well as their store’s rating
- Other offers: This section will alter, from time to time, between other products that you sell and products sold by other vendors.
- Description: Add as much info and visuals as possible to give customers the ability to make an educated decision to purchase your products or book your trip / event.